Accomplishments in 2013
- Fourth year of weekly blog posts without missing a beat or repeating a post. (251 posts in total.)
- Third year of daily tweets – 2,170 in all. (@mikeshipulski)
- Second year as Top 40 Innovation Bloggers (#12) – Innovation Excellence, the web’s top innovation site.
- Seventh consecutive year as Keynote Speaker at International Forum on DFMA.
- Fourth year of LinkedIn working group – Systematic DFMA Deployment.
- Third year writing a column for Assembly Magazine (6 more columns this year).
- Wrote a book — PRODUCT PROCESS PEOPLE – Designing for Change (Which my subscribers can download for free.)
Top 5 Posts
- What They Didn’t Teach Me In Engineering School – a reflection on my learning after my learning.
- Guided Divergence — balancing act of letting go and shaping the future.
- Innovation in 26 words — literally.
- Lasting Behavioral Change — easy to say, tough to do.
- Prototype The Unfamiliar – test early and often.
I look forward to a great year 5.